The Lex Nova Advantage
History Doesn’t Repeat Itself, but it Rhymes*
Your business is unique and so is your reason for contacting us. But with decades of experience, the chances are high that the business lawyers at Lex Nova Law have seen something very similar before, not once but many times. Let us leverage our experience to give your business the unique attention it deserves.
*Usually attributed to Mark Twain.
You get more than a lawyer,
you get a team.
At Lex Nova, we collaborate as a team to ensure we are providing modern solutions. Our team-based approach helps us avoid obstacles and ultimately saves our clients time and money.
Our business lawyers have been recognized by Best Lawyers in America®, Martindale-Hubbell, SmartCEO Magazine, Worth Magazine, and SuperLawyers.
We value modern and
We focus on modern solutions to old problems that business owners and entrepreneurs face. As a young law firm, we value innovative solutions and pride ourselves on being agile and adaptable.
We Save You Time and Keep you Safe
by Connecting Virtually
We can deal with you in person, the old-fashioned way, or digitally, using the most cutting-edge technologies. We work however you work.
We respond to inquiries
within 24 hours.
Your time is valuable and we respect that. When you reach out to one of our business lawyers, we will return your phone call or email within 24 hours.
We’re proactive – working to
better position you for success.
Our unique management structure was developed to provide solutions you would expect from a national firm – with a personal touch. You develop a relationship with our team – and we all work collectively to position you for success.
What a Lex Nova Lawyer Can Do for You
Our skilled team of business lawyers can assist you and your business with any legal need.
- Represent clients before government entities, including the Internal Revenue Service, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, and others
- Navigate bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
- Oversee cross-border sales and acquisitions of companies
- Form and invest in Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Preserve your wealth through sophisticated tax and estate planning strategies
- Provide litigation assistance to common corporate concerns, including contract disputes, shareholder disputes, and securities concerns
- Ensure your personal and business assets are protected and secure
- Oversee business transactions nationwide and globally
- Negotiate creditor workouts
- Identify angel investment, venture capital, and private equity fund opportunities
- Form and operate Crowdfunding portals.
- Raise capital using the most up-to-date methods, including Regulation CF and Regulation A
Legal Services Available Nationwide
At Lex Nova Law, we pride ourselves on our forward-thinking, innovative approach to the practice of law. Our team of seasoned and accomplished attorneys have decades of experience solving problems and working collaboratively to produce the best possible outcomes for our clients. This united approach is also how we think about our areas of practice, a selection of which are highlighted below.