Brad is an experienced business, tax, and private wealth attorney. He represents businesses, their owners, and high net worth individuals with respect to all aspects of sophisticated estate planning, tax and business planning, and corporate matters.
In his practice, Brad advises clients on income and wealth transfer taxes, including planning to defer, reduce or eliminate federal and state tax exposure. Throughout his career, Brad has represented corporate and pass-through business entities in a wide variety of tax and business matters, including formations, reorganizations, spin-offs, sales and liquidations, and succession planning.
Brad’s holistic approach to tax and estate planning – wherein he advises families across generations to effectuate overall tax efficiency and reduction – makes him a key advisor who clients can approach for a diverse range of complex tax issues. As he is experienced in representing both individuals and corporate fiduciaries, clients routinely seek Brad’s counsel with regard to estate and trust administration.
Prior to joining Lex Nova, Brad was a member of the tax and trusts & estates departments of a national law firm and regional law firms.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star (Estate Planning and Probate), 2018 – 2021
- Awesome Attorney (Estate Planning/Asset Protection), South Jersey Magazine – 2019-2020
- Awesome Attorney (Trust & Estate Law), South Jersey Magazine – 2017
- 20 Under 40 Professionals on the Rise in South Jersey – South Jersey Biz Magazine
- Member, Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern New Jersey
- Member, Camden County Bar Association – Tax Committee
- Member, Camden County Bar Association – Probate and Trust Committee
- Member, Burlington County Bar Association – Probate/Estate Planning Section