Colin Devlin concentrates his practice on estate and tax planning, trust and estate administration, and asset protection. He represents individuals, families and business owners with their estate planning and business succession planning. Colin develops strategies to address his clients’ goals and objectives in the most tax advantageous manner and with the greatest opportunity for wealth preservation. Colin counsels fiduciaries on their duties and obligations in connection with the administration of trusts and estates. He also advises businesses and entrepreneurs on a variety of matters including entity formation, corporate tax planning and commercial transactions.
Prior to joining Lex Nova, Colin practiced in the Trusts & Estates department of a Philadelphia law firm and a boutique law firm in southern New Jersey. He served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Nan S. Famular, P.J.S.C. in Camden County, New Jersey, where he gained valuable experience working in both the Chancery and Family Law Divisions.
In addition to his legal work, Colin serves on the Board of the Camden Catholic High School Hall of Fame Committee and coaches in the Haddonfield Youth Basketball Association.
Honors & Awards
- Super Lawyers® Rising Star (Estate Planning and Probate), 2023
- Top Attorney, SJ Magazine, 2018
- Member, Philadelphia Estate Planning Council
- Member, Estate and Financial Planning Council of Southern Jersey
News & Events
- Experts Predict Widespread Fraud in SBA Loans. Here’s How Small-Business Owners Can Protect Themselves, The Philadelphia Inquirer (April 22, 2020).