Jason Saruya defends companies in a wide range of litigation fields. Jason regularly works on complex commercial litigation cases in federal and state courts. He has assisted on cases involving intellectual property, trade secrets, shareholder disputes, and international trade, and employment issues. Jason has experience in jury trials, non-jury trials, injunction proceedings, taking depositions and drafting various court submissions, including dispositive motions.
- Successfully obtained dismissal of Fortune 10 pharmaceutical company from multidistrict litigation (MDL) and statewide coordinate proceeding (MCL)
- Represented restaurant proprietor in a shareholder dispute
- Represented defense contractor in trade secret dispute and breach of commercial contract
- Obtained a favorable judgment in a breach of non-competition agreement against four former employees from a large crane rental company
- Obtained a favorable resolution for Fortune 500 steel manufacturer in a workplace discrimination dispute.
- “Legal and Ethical Considerations for Utilizing Social Media”, The Legal Intelligencer
- “Navigating the Pandemic: Tips for Young Lawyers on the Rise.”, The Legal Intelligencer